How ya bro, how to make it calculated? It turned out really easy. The formula is: the pose out of visitors who visit the page: total visitors x 100%. Example, suppose X blog is visited by 1,000 people, with the details of 250 people only open the last page straight away. Then the bounce rate is 250 X blog: 1000 x 100% = 25%.
The smaller the percentage of bounce rate of your blog, the better your blog. A low bounce rate indicates that your website attractive to visitors so that visitors exercise not just see one page of your blog but also open other pages. The opinions say that is a good bounce rate bounce rates hover around 20%. However good or bad a direct judge blog of its bounce rate alone is not enough. If the blog is indeed only have one page, then it clearly must have bounce rate was 100%.
So that we tin blog bounce rate the better, then we should make the visitor become linger on our website. How?
- Increase your quality content. Good content and quality will make the readers happy and linger to read your blog.
- Expand internal links. As with Outbound links or backlinks, internal links are links leading to other pages of your blog. With the increasing pose out of internal links is expected visitors volition be more comfortable to browse the various pages on your blog.
- Increase your website page views.
- Use Template with fast loading
- Avoiding installation of things that are not important in a blog. Examples such as excessive widgets, affixing the background music and advertising is too much.