How to solve a problem, which needs to hold out considered is to discovery the displace of the problem. To search for the causes of these problems, inquiry is conducted. So that inquiry tin hold out directed, so necessitate to hold out formulated prior estimation of the causes of the problem. Estimation of the displace of the work is called a hypothesis. The hypothesis consists of 2 words, namely Hypo (which agency doubt), together with a thesis (which agency truth). So the hypothesis agency that the truth is withal inwards doubt.
According to Kerlinger, the hypothesis is temporary or suggestion tentative conclusions near the human relationship betwixt 2 or to a greater extent than variables; while according to Bailey, the hypothesis is a suggestion that is expressed inwards a shape that tin hold out tested together with foresee a sure human relationship betwixt the 2 variables (Malo together with Trisnoningtias, 1990: 39). The hypothesis volition hold out rejected if any, together with acceptable if the facts justify the study. Therefore, rejection together with credence of the hypothesis is subject upon the results of empirical research.
The hypothesis tin likewise hold out viewed equally a temporary conclusion. As a determination is sure hypothesis made inwards vain, but on the pose down of sure noesis that the bulk tin hold out taken from the results of previous studies, together with theories that are relevant. The hypothesis has a steering function, which gives the boundaries of the kinds of information that should hold out collected, methods of information collection, together with analysis models (Mantra, 2001: 10).
A scientific inquiry hypothesis must run into sure requirements, which are:
- First, the hypothesis is the number of structure of ideas that tin hold out explained past times theories or results of detail observation;
- Secondly, the hypothesis should hold out formulated inwards the shape of a contention (statement) together with should never hold out inwards question;
- Third, the hypothesis has e’er been associated alongside the pose down of the population, non simply the pose down of the sample studied, the report sample exclusively serves equally a platform or vehicle for hypothesis testing, the results of inquiry on the samples volition hold out generalized to the population of beginning samples taken;
- Fourth, the hypothesis must hold out involved at to the lowest degree 2 variables (changes), a contention of exclusively i variable is non a hypothesis to hold out tested;
- Fifth, a inquiry hypothesis should hold out tested, so that a hypothesis tin hold out tested.
At to the lowest degree there are iii kinds of hypothesis formulation, which is descriptive (describing the characteristics of a unit of measurement kickoff beingness focused research), correlation (describing the human relationship betwixt 2 or to a greater extent than variables but did non betoken which variable is the displace together with which variable becomes due inwards that relationship), together with causality (which receive got shown variable is the displace together with which variable becomes due) [See: Malo together with Trisnoningtias, 1990: 40-41]
Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 goodness hypothesis criteria:
- Developed alongside existing theories, logical explanation or the results of previous research.
- The hypothesis shows clearly the intention.
- Hypothesis testable
- This hypothesis is improve than the contest hypothesis.
Kinds of Hypothesis
1. Hypothesis Descriptive
Descriptive hypothesis is a conjecture on the value of the variable inwards i sample inwards it fifty-fifty though at that spot tin hold out multiple categories.
Descriptive Hypothesis example:
Research issues: Does the credence of the “Peace inwards Manokwari” receive got a divergence inwards those who come upwards from a detail environment?
- Level of pedagogy pursued someone allows an openness to receive got the peace process.
- A person’s values are the pose down for credence influence the peace process.
- The degree of information that a mortal tin laissez passer their views on a peace process.
People who came from opened upwards social environs to a greater extent than receptive to the peace process.
- People alongside higher pedagogy are relatively to a greater extent than receptive to the peace process.
- People-oriented modern values more accepting peace process.
- People who receive got a lot of information to a greater extent than easily receive got the peace process.
2. Hypothesis correlations / relationships
Correlational hypothesis is a hypothesis that contains a contention near the human relationship betwixt 2 or to a greater extent than variables. If the blueprint of human relationship betwixt 2 or to a greater extent than variables are causal (causal), together with so the hypothesis is called the hypothesis of causality
Example Hypothesis Correlations:
Research Issues: Matters relating to the degree of a Company’s Production.
- The number of experts inwards a companionship related to the degree of production
- Experts volition hold out hard to piece of work nether strict piece of work rules.
- Work rules inwards the companionship related to the degree of production.
The greater the number of experts inside a company, the lower the degree of stringency of the company’s piece of work rules, dealing alongside h receive got peace procedure increasing production yields.
Correlational Hypothesis Consists of Causal together with Correlation Hypotheses
a. Causality Hypothesis
Example Hypothesis Causality:
Research Problems: Why the vogue of committing a criminal offence inwards a community environment.
- An environs inwards guild receive got an absorption power, ie absorption or silencer to a social phenomenon that DAPT displace shock
- One tin experience frustrated if experience excluded from their communities.
- Someone who feels frustrated to a greater extent than easily stimulated to tend to commit criminal acts.
For those inwards the community who are really depression ability absorption if they experience increasingly excluded from society, together with so they are to a greater extent than easily aroused to tend to commit criminal acts.
b. Hypothesis Correlation
Hypothesis correlations (Correlational hypothesis) is the hypothesis that the 2 variables occur simultaneously without known which impact the others.
– Ha: There is a positive human relationship betwixt the amount of compensation together with the company’s profit.
3. Hypothesis Association
Measurement of association is a full general term that refers to a grouping of techniques inwards bi-variate statistics were used to stair out the forcefulness of the human relationship betwixt 2 variables
Working hypothesis (Hk) together with Zero hypothesis (Ho)
Hypotheses formulated past times researchers, whether they are descriptive, relational together with causality hypothesis is called the working hypothesis (Hk). So that the working hypothesis that tin hold out tested statistically, it would require a comparing hypothesis. In the comparative social inquiry hypotheses made arbitrary shaped zilch hypothesis (Ho). The zilch hypothesis (Ho) is the formulation / formulation of the inverse of the working hypothesis (Effendi, 1989: 43-45).
Examples of Working hypothesis (Hk):
Aggressive activity is higher inwards communities that receive got a high population density than those alongside depression density.
If the perception of the mental attitude of a model grouping controlled, hubby together with married adult woman who receive got a fixed income jobs, receive got a depression perception of the economical value of children, together with so tend to hold out to a greater extent than accepting of a minor household unit of measurement norm. Both atomic number 82 their high perception of the benefits of modern contraceptive use, so the intent equally good equally their modern contraceptive utilisation is relatively higher when compared alongside the hubby together with married adult woman who receive got no fixed income jobs.
Examples of the zilch hypothesis (Ho):
There were no differences betwixt the aggressive actions of people alongside high population density together with people who receive got high levels of depression population density.
If perceptions of peer grouping attitudes are controlled, at that spot was no pregnant divergence betwixt couples who receive got a fixed income jobs together with income is non fixed inwards the perception of the value of a child, a minor household unit of measurement norms, perceptions near the benefits of modern contraception, together with the intention of using modern contraception together with behavior.
I retrieve plenty the description of Hypothesis that I tin share. Hopefully this article is useful for us. Amin.